On behalf of Cori Cook Floral Design, Merry Christmas! My prayer is that your Christmas will be filled with peace, joy, and a lot of love! We are so incredibly grateful for all that happened this year! As new business owners, we have learned the value of celebrating the successes, so we would like to take this opportunity to share our gratitude list for this year at Cori Cook Floral Design. Raise your glass of eggnog and celebrate with us!
OUR GRATITUDE LIST
- For an incredibly successful 2009—over 30 beautiful weddings and events. And for recognition of all types like features on Style Me Pretty, Project Wedding, Trendsetting Wedding, and Denver’s A-List. Not bad for a first year in a new city!
- For happy brides and grooms. I can honestly say that I have NEVER had a bridezilla. Every bride that I have worked with has been thoughtful, considerate, relaxed, and as inwardly beautiful as they are outwardly.
- For the faithful support of my friends, family, and a new set of friends and wedding professionals here in Denver. Thank you to Rachel of Talia Events, David of Gaston Photography, Becky of Becky Young Photography, Julie of JS Design Custom, Villa Parker, Nina of Nina Barry Photography, Kerri of A Touch of Bliss, Sarah of Hotel Monaco, and Chair Covers & Linens. I appreciate your friendship and support of my business more than you know!
- For my incredibly wonderful, handsome, and supportive husband. I would not be here without his faithful encouragement and support to pursue my dreams despite the odds. And your flowers would not be there either without his car-packing and delivery-engineering genius. I love you, babe.
- Lastly, for every bride that saw something in my work and in me that made you trust me, hire me, and then refer me. I have been blessed to know each of you. You have truly touched my heart.
Merry Christmas from our family to yours!
Photography by the talented husband and wife duo, Patrick & Michelle of Urban Art Photo. Check them out!